[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Uplink from Peru

Q:
We are running a commercial tv-station in Trujillo (north of Lima) in
Peru. One part of the programming is educational (3 hours a day) and
this part we would like to distribute to the whole country via
satellite.
What must we do to find a suitable satellite and what are the
procedures?
H. Dominguez, TV-Mirmar

Dr.Dish:
First of all, you will need authorization from Ministerio de Transportes
y Communicationes (Avenida 28 de Julio 800, Lima) .
Peru is a member-state of INTELSAT and the uplink-station LURIN-3 of
ENTEL (Te.: 14-241244) should provide you with transponder-capacity on
INTELSAT at 335.5 degree.
For further information please contact: Asociacon de Radio y Televison
del Peru at Avenida Roma 140, San-Isidro, Lima (Tel.: 14-470 3734).

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]