[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Telesattelite

Sameer H. Hammad wrote:

> Dear Dr. Dish.
> 1-I find it difficult to get your TSI because the No. of issues are very
> small which come to our market and the big demand on it.
> IS the Nov./ Dec issue on sail now.
> 2-I am interrested in the technical side of the digital receiver decoder
> what are the names of those to be tested in the next issues. please.
> Thanks

Dr.Dish:
Your first question I transfered to our customer-service and I hope the
problem will resolved shortly.

The january issue of TSI carries quite a lot of reports about digital
receivers. At this moment I am testing the Lemon, Strong, Nokia
9200/9600 with new s/w, Philips, Kathrein, Echostar and I expect some
more.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite International