[Prev][Next][Index]

ASK-ME 98.05.12 * Q&A by SAT-MidEast

WELCOME TO ASK-ME !
A satellite question and answer service by SAT-MidEast, Cairo, Egypt
enabled by TELE-Satellite International, SATCO-DX and TBS Internet.

- SAT-MidEast maintains a web site with relevant Middle Eastern
- satellite information, and a regular updated, satellite based,
- archive of observations, features & news for the Middle East.

        SAT-MidEast: http://www.sat-net.com/sat-mideast/

Hi folks, welcome to the second edition of ASK-ME, this is the one where I
stop counting. The initial response was great, thank you all !

For all who are wondering and have deep thoughts about it: the questions are
lined-up following the date of reception.

First some remarks and responses to last weeks issue: